Today: working freelance
Freelance project management consultant and trainer under the CrowRider brand. –
- Recovery of troubled projects (Telecom: Canada, UAE/KSA – Aerospace: Germany, France),
- Set Up and deployment of PMO (IT: France – Banking: UAE – food industry: Switzerland),
- Change management and transformation efforts (Food industry: Switzerland),
- Supporting project kick off work (food industry: South Africa, KSA, Germany),
- Facilitation of risk evaluation sessions, and risk management process set-up (Telecom: Italy, Greece, USA – Aerospace: Germany).
- Trained over 3500 project managers across Europe, Middle-East, Africa, and North America. Training in: project management, risk management, change management, leadership skills, conflict management, negotiation skills, and PMP® certification preparation,
- Faculty member at the International Institute for Learning (IIL),
- Speaker at public and corporate Project Management venues, on topics relating to managing complexity, Leadership, and Risk management.