2007-2008 – Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN): Project Management Services, Global Product Manager
July 2007-June 2008
Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN): Project Management Services, Global Product Manager – Munich ,Germany.
- Defined the new NSN global Project Management Portfolio, increasing visibility of PM value.
- Implemented Project Management tendering processes globally, and trained over 150 NSN Project Managers.
- Defined global PMO corrective actions, by analyzing NSN Project Management Services maturity level.
- Responsible for global Project Management Services, Product Management, with a global team of 21 regional Product Managers (functional reporting line).
- Consulting regional organizations, Customer Business Teams, on Project Management and deployment strategies. Developing and following up on benchmarking systems.
This is a role in the NSN Global PMO. Service business size: a total value of 2.8BEuro deployed per year, by the Network Implementation department.