Project Managers, Senior Project Managers, Project and Program directors accountable for project success.
Project Management Basics knowledge. Project experience.
What will they learn?
In this three day class project managers will get to challenge current practices comparing and confirming with globally acknowledged best practices.
The seniority of the trainer becomes key in order to create an environment in which project management practices are discussed and best practices are actively discussed, challenged and finally learned.
The class is tightly packed of concept and theory to learn, but the learning approach is a practice based one.
A case study will be used as guiding thread throughout the class and all learning will be derived in a hands-on, live manner.
Project Integration Management
- The role of the Project Charter, Coordinating the planning efforts
- Change management: the secret to a successful project,
- Managing the Project Life Cycle, threats and opportunities.
Project Stakeholder Management
- Who are stakeholders, prioritization, how to create a stakeholder management plan,
- How to communicate effectively with project sponsors and customers
- Stakeholder engagement, Leading and motivating the team.
Project Scope and Time Management
- Eliciting project requirements,
- Understanding the difference between product scope and project scope,
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Building a project schedule, Critical Path, and Critical Chain Methods.
Project Monitoring and Controlling
- Project Cost Management, Earned Value Management
- Quality assurance vs. quality control.
Project Risk Management
- What is risk, why is uncertainty relevant? What is the role of assumptions?
- Key Risk Identification best practices,
- Understanding the risks: Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
- Planning Risk Responses
- Monitoring Risks throughout the whole project, successful Risk Control.
- How Lessons Learned can improve the whole company,
- Administrative and Financial closing, and closing subcontractor contracts
Inquiries for classroom sessions may be made at email@example.com.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before a purchase.