GET! The PMP® Certification Preparation Program
The Project management Institute’s Project Management Professional (PMP) is the most widely acknowledged certification available for project managers. Our GET! Program fully prepares project managers with at least 3 years of experience for this certification. 100% pass guarantee (*)!
Latest changes to the PMP exam here.
Project Managers, Senior Project Managers, Project and Program directors accountable for project success.
What will they learn?
Aligned with PMBOK 5th edition, the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge issued by PMI, the Project Management Institute. Project Managers with at least three years of experience will learn about project management process groups and knowledge areas that comprise PMI recommended best practices. Participants will learn about the project management processes with Inputs, Outputs, and Tools and Techniques. They will also learn tips & tricks to use during the exam session.
The class material includes:
- The PMBOK 5th edition,
- our “Smooth-Follow” Workbook,
- the Game Cards of our signature game to learn the methodological processes,
- “Quick-Questions” which will support practice efforts, and
- the Take-Away Templates of all the key documents recommended as PMI best practices.
- Post-class remote support until the successful completion of the PMP exam.
(*)the certification must be taken maximum one month after the class. If the participant fails, he can take another class for free.
* PMP, PMI, PMBOK and the PMI logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. Newtown Square, PA, USA, in the USA and in other nations. PMI has not reviewed this website or any document within it for appropriateness.