Six Sigma Green Belt course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization
Upon completion of the Six Sigma Green Belt course, participants will learn how to:
- Identify project selection and evaluation criteria.
- Plan and execute six sigma projects
- Form and effectively lead a six sigma project team.
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Assess and manage project risk.
- Significantly increase profitability through six sigma projects.
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
- Integrate and enhance innovation and problem solving skills
Six Sigma Green Belt Online Course and Exam (Physical Certificate)
High Quality Videos – All Chapters
Downloadable Study Guides, Podcasts, Terms and Concepts – All Chapters
Proctored Online Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam (120 minutes, 90 Questions)
Classroom study material:
– Case Study Question
– Case Study Answers
– Exercise Book
– Role Play
– Role Play Process Map
– Grid Diagram for M&M Exercise
25 PMI PDUs (online certificate)
Course Validity – 180 days
- This course aims to familiarize Participants with the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma methodology.
- Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organizations and help their organizations adopt Six Sigma methodology.
- Participants have knowledge pertaining to and can anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Six Sigma.
- Participants are armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on production issues in their organizations.
- Participants will develop superior problem solving skills that can be immediately applied in real world projects.
- This course is for employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement. This would include team leaders, supervisors, associates, Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Software Professionals, Practitioners, Quality Assurance team members, Working Executives and Senior Management that will dedicate a small portion of their time applying the DMAIC tools to their natural work area.
- Future managers who want to get certified as Green Belt in Six Sigma.
- Management and Engineering Students who are desirous to be more resourceful and employable.
- Project Management Professionals (PMP) who wants to earn PMI PDUs by learning nuances of Quality paradigm.
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices.
Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB)
(including the exam and the physical certificate sent to you)
175 EUR + VAT (20%)Please read our Terms & Conditions before a purchase. By submitting a purchase request you are agreeing to them.