PMP® Course Outline – Exam Prep:
PMP course outline: The CrowRider PMP Exam Preparation class is based on the world class PMStudy material,
integrated by practical hands on templates, and tools which enable the integration between theory and practice.
The 4-Day PMP-Prep classroom course is structured with the goal of providing students exactly what they need to pass the PMP exam. Coursework is focused on the key topics and knowledge areas required for success on the exam. Our study strategy will increase comprehension and retention of key elements, while also providing students with practical information that can be applied immediately to the project work environment.
PMstudy provides the Most Comprehensive and Highest Quality PMP-Prep Classroom Training, which includes:
- 200+ page PMstudy PMP-Prep Workbook
- Chapter and Final Test Workbooks with PMP exam style questions
- Quick Reference Guide, Process Chart Worksheets and Study Aids
- Two month Complimentary Access to PMstudy 100% online course (includes 800+ practice questions with detailed explanations AND 4 full-length simulated exams)
- Valuable exam-taking tips
- 40 PMI® approved contact hours
Further information on the CrowRider PMP Exam Prep Class:
Course content (Based on PMBOK® Guide – 5th edition)
PMstudy PMP® Exam Prep: Classroom Daily Schedule